1. It is always in front of you but you can never see it?
ANS- your future
2. I can fill a room but I take up no space. What am I?
3. What can you never see again once it is gone?
ANS – yesterday
4. I am not alive but I have five fingers. What am I?
ANS – a glove
5. What has 6 faces but does not wear makeup, has twenty one eyes but cannot see. What is it?
ANS- a dice
6. I can be written, I can be spoken, I can be exposed, I can be broken
ANS – news
7. An ostrich’s eyes are bigger than its brain (true /false)
ANS – true
8. Nobody has ever walked this way. What way is it?
ANS – The Milky Way
9. What building has the most stories?
ANS- a library
10. Which is the most sensitive organ in the body?
ANS – skin
11. What has legs but cannot walk?
ANS – a table
12. Where does today comes before yesterday?
ANS – in a dictionary
13. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
ANS- a promise
14.What goes up and down but doesn’t move?
ANS – a staircase
15. What can’t be put in a saucepan?
ANS- it’s lid
16. What word of five letters has one left when two are removed?
ANS – stone (st-one)
17. What goes up but never comes down?
ANS – your age
18. What has many keys but can’t open a single lock?
ANS – a piano
19. What gets bigger when you take it out?
ANS- a hole
20. What has one eye but cannot see?
ANS - a needle